Well according to some on here, the guy shoulda grabbed "it" by the hair, spun it around and said "god I'm so happy", and poured it to "it"
Absolutley disgusting. In all honesty...I don't blame the guy one bit. The he/shething should have told the guy that he was at one time..a guy..and still was. They had spent the whole day together and it seems to me that the thing had done nothing but played a dirty joke on the man. It's a shame to what our perverted society is coming to. Bash me all you want..but I'd really like to see what you people would do if some of you all were in that situation.
Well according to some on here, the guy shoulda grabbed "it" by the hair, spun it around and said "god I'm so happy", and poured it to "it"
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
I am really appalled that the moderators on this site allow this type of language. Gentlemen there could be children posting here, please refrain from using this graphic language.
Its quite funny to me that some ppl on here think that murder was actually the rational thing to do...never ceases to amaze me
It appears to me that this site is full of nothing but immature adults who have no communication skills that allow them to argue rationally. This is just absurd to me, the things some of these individuals are discussing is not even fit for a federal prison!
Dude, when you SNAP, you're not RATIONAL..
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Im all for death with rapist's and molesters. Wont change my stance depending on the victim.
GO VOLS
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im all for death with rapist's and molesters. Wont change my stance depending on the victim. </div></div>
agreed
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
And for the record the rapist was a guy. No matter how he hid the perp was man.
GO VOLS
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dude, when you SNAP, you're not RATIONAL.. </div></div>
But still thats not an excuse for murdering another person.
Bookmarks